To our Valued Customers,
We want you to know that we are monitoring the current public health situation related to coronavirus disease COVID-19. The safety and well-being of our staff and customers are of the utmost importance as always, but especially now, during this difficult and troublesome time. We are taking the appropriate measures between every service appointment to ensure our workers and clients are protected. As a leader in the exterior building cleaner and maintenance business, sanitization has always been a part of our operational procedures. At this time, we have taken the following additional preventative measures to keep our clients and workers safe.
- New disposable nitrile gloves used during every service call
- All technicians have been fully vaccinated with two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Clients can safely interact with us by phone during regular business hours, email, or online by visiting our website.
- Hand sanitizer is available for our technicians
- Technicians instructed to maintain a 2 metre distance from others
Technicians expected to wear a mask or face covering when speaking to clients in person
- Technicians who have a cold or flu-like symptoms is asked to stay home and not come to the work site.
- Provide technicians with any personal protective equipment recommended by occupational health and safety guidelines and training to ensure it is used correctly.
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to providing professional services and maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your home and place of business that you can take pride in.
Stay calm and keep your home safe from hazards and a healthier environment